Zoology as a Optional for FRO, ACF, IFoS and IAS Exam
Why to choose Zoology as a optional subject in FRO, ACF, IFoS and IAS Exam :-
1. If we look the syllabus of Zoology in detail we find that the topics/ Chapters of the Zoology is very simple.
2. If you study your Bsc. syllabus you find that these topics are common with the topics of the UPSC Zoology syllabus.
3 We delivered UPSC Zoology optional Coaching in a best and systematic way by which aspirant will achieved there dreams.
In IFoS and IAS Zoology optional divided in two Papers:-
Syllabus of Paper-1 and Paper-2
(Click here for more Details)
IFoS Mains Examination Format/Pattern :-
Paper-1 General English 300 Marks
Paper-2 General Knowledge 300 Marks
Paper-3 Zoology Paper-1 200 Marks
Paper-4 Zoology Paper-2 200 Marks
Paper-5 2nd Optional Paper-1 200 Marks
Paper-6 2nd Optional Paper-2 200 Marks
Why to join “Darwin classes” ( A unit of Equator Academy) for Zoology optional
1 Paurush Jain Sir has more than 14 years of teaching experience of Zoology to the aspirants of FRO, ACF, IFoS and IAS (Click here for information)
2. We divide the Zoology upsc syllabus into sub-sections on the basis of paper pattern of upsc and state pcs.
3. We always believed that any topic in Zoology should be teach from basic to advance level or we can say from Graduation level to UPSC level exam.
4 We regularly conducted Zoology class test according to the pattern of upsc and state pcs exam and improve the students ans so that they will achieve higher numbers in upsc exam.
5. We believe that knowledge is important but more important that how you can express that knowledge in your upsc exam.
6. We have smart classes that is very important for zoology subject specially the diagram of Zoology paper 1 and paper 2.
7. We also have small batch 20 to 30 students due to which Jain Sir give individual attention to each student specially the week students in a batch. We also give extra time to students for clearing there doubts